Online services forms and publications > Online Services > Demande de services > Présenter une demande de recours administratif

Présenter une demande de recours administratif

To use this service Access the Présenter une demande de recours administratif service (available in French only).
Purpose of the service

Request that the Registraire des enterprises cancel a registration or the deposit of a declaration in the register or to order an enterprise to change its name, cease using a name or rectify or eliminate inaccurate information in the register.

For your request to be processed, mail us all the original documents, including those filed online, along with payment of the required fees. Click Contact Us for the address.

For more information, see document IN-528-V, Administrative Recourse Offered by the Registraire des Entreprises.

Users Any person
Last Update : 
Top of the page Top of the page