Administrative recourse

Any interested person may request that the Registraire des entreprises order, in certain situations, an enterprise to:

  • change its name;
  • stop using a name;
  • cancel a registration or the deposit of a declaration in the register.

Furthermore, any interested person, other than the registrant, may also request that the Registraire correct inaccurate information or delete it from the register.

You can use our Présenter une demande de recours administratif online service to file a request for administrative recourse.

To be consulted:
Administrative Recourse Offered by the Registraire des Entreprises (IN-528-V)

Legal recourse

Most decisions made by the Registraire des entreprises are open to appeal before the Tribunal administratif du Québec.

Last Update : 
Top of the page Top of the page