December 16, 2016
Filing the 2017 Annual Updating Declaration
The year 2017 will be available in the online service for filing the annual updating declaration as of January 10, 2017. Where the enterprise's filing period begins in January before that date, it will be able to file its 2017 updating declaration online as of that date.
From January 10, follow these steps to file the annual updating declaration for 2017:
- In the My Office box, click Access.
- Select the authentication service you wish to use, either clicSÉQUR express or clicSÉQUR – Entreprises.
- If you use clicSÉQUR express, enter your Québec enterprise number (NEQ) and your clicSÉQUR express access code. If you have not received a code or if you have lost it, be sure to request a new one as soon as possible. To do so, click “Code d’accès perdu ou oublié?” Demander un nouveau code d'accès pour l'entreprise (in French only) and follow the instructions.
- If you use clicSÉQUR – Entreprises, enter your clicSÉQUR – Entreprises username and password.
- In the My Office secure space, under Liens rapides, click Accéder à l’état de renseignements publié au registre to verify whether your information statement is up to date.
- After you have verified the information statement, under Liens rapides, click Produire une déclaration de mise à jour annuelle.
The Registraire des entreprises wishes to thank you for your cooperation and contribution, which help maintain the quality of the information in the enterprise register.