October 18, 2016
The Deadline for Filing the Annual Updating Declaration is November 15, 2016
We remind you that you must file an annual updating declaration for 2016, regardless of whether or not changes need to be made to your information statement.
If the legal form of your enterprise is listed below and you do not file your annual updating declaration with your income tax return, you have until November 15, 2016, to file your declaration and pay your annual registration fee. If you file your declaration and pay the required fee after that date, you will be liable to a penalty.
Please note that our online services will be unavailable from 6 p.m. on Friday, November 11, 2016, to 11 p.m. on Sunday, November 13, 2016. We will be optimizing our services to facilitate their use.
This filing deadline is applicable to the following registrants:
- associations and other groups of persons
- legal persons
- mutual insurance associations
- mutual benefit associations
- trust companies
- savings companies
- In the My Office box, click Access.
- Select the authentication service you wish to use, either clicSÉQUR express or clicSÉQUR – Entreprises.
- If you use clicSÉQUR express, enter your Québec enterprise number (NEQ) and your clicSÉQUR express access code. If you have not received a code or if you have lost it, be sure to request a new one as soon as possible. To do so, click “Code d’accès perdu ou oublié?” Demander un nouveau code d'accès pour l'entreprise (in French only) and follow the instructions.
- If you use clicSÉQUR – Entreprises, enter your clicSÉQUR – Entreprises username and password.
- In the My Office secure space, under Liens rapides, click Accéder à l’état de renseignements publié au registreto verify whether your information statement is up to date.
- After you have verified the information statement, underLiens rapides, click Produire une déclaration demise à jour annuelle.
For more information, see the Modify your enterprise’s information section of our website or contact our client services. For contact information, click Contact Us.
Thank you for helping us maintain the quality of the information in the enterprise register.